Monday, February 27, 2012

Cheery Nails for a Dreary Vancouver Winter

I have just about enough of the rain and snow this winter!  Fun bright colored nails would have helped lift my mood on this dreary winter day.  So I was scrolling through my iphone pictures for nail inspirations until I stopped on the nail pictures below. The soft sky blue nail polish base with the colorful array of beautiful flowers remind me of a sunny Hawaiian day. Oh how I wish I can be in Hawaii right now!



The decorations on my nails are called fimo nail art decoration rod sticks, 100 of these rod sticks can be cheaply bought on ebay for under $6 (shipping included). The rod sticks are made from a soft flexible rubber type material. Here is a picture of how the fimo nail art decoration rod sticks look like:

A blade is required to thinly cut the rods to individual nail decoration pieces.  Aren't they just the cutest thing ever? You can also them for arts and craft.

Thanks to my lovely friend for introducing me to these nail art decoration rod sticks!

2 comments: