Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sweet Sweet Things

So after creating my blog title and blog header, I started beating myself up for not including "Food" on it.  My greatest passion in life is food! If I am not eating, I am thinking about food.

There was a sale on Haagen Dazs ice cream at a local grocery store, so I had to stock up because you can never have too much ice cream! The green tea and honey vanilla ice cream is my favorite, the prominent grean tea flavor with the right amount of honey taste is absolutely delish!


I like to indulge myself with anything sweet! So it is to no surprise that the 2006 movie Marie Antoinette  gave me foodgasam! Here is a picture of one of the scenes in the movie, look at all the girly cakes around her. I would gobble them all up and hate myself later! 


No comments:

Post a Comment