Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Color Me Mine: Fun Activity to do with your Girlfriend!

These pictures were taken months ago. My friend and I were bored of the normal hang out activity which consisted of eating and shopping, so we decided to look into some fun activities that we can do together.

I remembered my sister telling me about a place where you can paint your own pottery for a reasonable price so we decided to try it out. Check out their website at www.colormemine.com to find a location near you, they usually have events for different days of the week. I printed a coupon from the site so that we do not have to pay the "studio fee".  The staff working there was not familiar with the coupon on the website but they honored it anyways. 

Let me tell you that it was incredibly fun to paint the pottery! Totally worth the money and I even use the cup I painted as a decoration piece in my room. 


Some snacks that we purchased because we got hungry as we were painting.


The pottery I decided to pick: A huge mug!

The final Product before it is glazed and fired up!

No comments:

Post a Comment