Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Abercrombie : What a Steal!

I went down to Seattle over the weekend as I had a day off on Monday, ooh how I love to eat and shop in Seattle.  Being at work today was extremely hard, I was yearning to be out in the sun instead of being hunched over my desk trying to meet a deadline.

There were amazing deals to be found in Abercrombie as there was an extra 40% red tagged merchandise. I arrived in Bellevue Square a few hours before closing time so the store was in a disarray with piles of clothes everywhere in the clearance section.  If you are willing to dig through the pile of clothes, there are amazing pieces that can be found for a good deal. 

There were two items that I purchased, a pair of pants for $12.90 + 40% off and a bright pink slouchy dress shirt for $24.90 + 40% off.  The total after taxes was less than $25.  What a steal!


The pair of pants is a wee size too small but I can make it work. It was the only size left. I love the zipper detailing at the bottom of the pants, it adds a touch of "oomph" to it.  


I loveeeeee this top, the color is perfect for summer and the fabric is so soft. I originally tried on an XS but did not like the tight fit on the body. I prefer the slouchy chic look of the size M. 


To end this blog, I will leave you with a picture of my favorite frozen yogurt ever: Red Mango! Yummzzz

1 comment:

  1. ohhh heart seattle!! are you from vancouver?? because if you are i'm so jealous!! i LOVE seattle but if there's one place i love more it's vancouver!! HAHA.

    great haul! love the color of that red top and I LOVEEEEEEEEEE RED MANGO! i'm so jealous.. i haven't been able to find froyo since i moved to germany?!?! i use to eat it like 2 to 3 times a week in San Francisco :(

    ReplyDelete