Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Blue Blue Sky

Vancouver is a beautiful city, especially when the sun is out with no grey clouds in sight! 

This is a picture that I took on Friday when I was heading downtown to enjoy sushi and macaroons with a girlfriend. The view was spectacular and it took my breath away.


Here is my OOTD on Sunday when I decided to visit Olympic Village to enjoy the beautiful weather. 

Necklace: Bought in China, Scarf: Banana Republic Factory, Tank Top: Banana Republic, Cardigan: Wilfred Laurie (Aritzia), Flats: J Crew

There were several open houses in the Olympic Village area so I went to take a peek. The apartments were beautiful but the price tag of these apartments (at least $2.2 million for the one I saw) left me gaping in horror.  In one of the open houses, they were serving coffee and had Whistler Bottled Water available, guess who took both of them? ME ME ME!! 

My Pinkberry socialshopper coupon was almost expiring so I headed to Metrotown to redeem my coupons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment