Sunday, March 11, 2012

Give me a Break! Give me a green tea Kit Kat bar!

My skin is experiencing more flakiness and dry spots than normal due to the dry winter and indoor heating.  I decided to try out Lush's Dream Cream which was recommended by a Lush sales representative after I told her about my current skin condition.


Please excuse the hairy legs, I have not shaved in a while as I am constantly in pants or in leggings! This is the dry scaly patch on my leg that I was talking about.


The cream is very thick and creamy, as a cream should be. When I slather the cream on my body, my body instantly feels moisturized without the sticky feeling.  After a few hours, I do need to reapply the cream on parts of my body that feels scaly. A tub of the cream is quite expensive, it cost $30 for 240g.  I have been using the cream for almost 1.5 months and I am almost 1/2 done the tub. 

Spring forward is kicking my butt, it is throwing my inner clock off schedule.  To solve that, I needed a sweet treat..namely a green tea Kit Kat bar. I bought this in specialty Japanese grocery store in downtown Vancouver. It was pricey alright, $5.50 for a box that contains 6 green tea Kit Kat bar. 

2 comments:

  1. i use to work at lush in college.. and I LOVEEEE dream cream!! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did? You must have tried out everything from the store. I heard from my friend who worked at Lush that you get to bring home products that are close to the expiry date. They recently came out with Wasabi Ultrablast for cleaning your teeth which looks pretty cool.

      Delete