Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Whirl and Twirl Type of Day (OOTD)

I woke up and felt like dressing up, something I don't do very often.  It usually takes me 10 minutes to get ready for work and out the door, so when I don't have work, I try to dress better.

I love flowy blouses that drapes well.  I found this amazing cobalt blue blouse at Banana Republic and I knew I had to have it.  I rarely buy anything full price so I probably bought it when they had a promotion for 30% off full price item. Usually I wait for things to go on clearance before purchasing them but this was just too beautiful. I feel like a fairy when I use this blouse.

Blouse: Banana Republic, Jeans: J-Brand, Bag: Burberry, Flats: Banana Republic

This is my latest obsession, taro oreo slush from Bubble World.  It taste so very good. I drink this even though it is rainy and cold outside.  

1 comment:

  1. i love love your outfit!! that cobalt blouse is so gorgeous on you! and heart your burberry bag!!

    omgosh i can't even imagine taro + oreo's + boba that's absolute madness! haha

    ahh so lucky you live vancouver.. i actually thought your food in vancouver was AMAZING!! and i loved the shopping there!

    i usually ate at tuttifrutti.. not because it was that good.. but just because they have SO many in SF.. if you're willing to venture a little bit out of SF to Palo Alto (it's where Stanford university is) they have a great shopping area called the Stanford shopping center.. they have the famous Pinkberry froyo.. and they also have the famous Sprinkles cupcakes.. and near the mall is a froyo place called Fraishe froyo.. it is the MOST AMAZING FROYO i've ever had in my entire life.. their froyo is soo yumms.. but the highlight is that they make their mochi FRESH.. it's like freshly cut and everything.. froyo has forever been ruined for me now because i can't stand eating prepackaged mochi in my froyo now hahahaha. i can't believe i just typed a paragraph about froyo bahahaha! *sigh* the things we do for good food!

    ReplyDelete