Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sunny San Diego in Winter

For my birthday this year, I went to San Diego to get some sun! Yes, I saw the sun in San Diego but it was still windy and cold so it was a good thing I brought my coat along.  Here is an OFTD/OOTD of my first day in San Diego.


Coat: Mackage, Boyfriend Shirt: Jcrew, Belt: Jcrew, 
Leggings: Walmart, Flats: Banana Republic, Bag: Kate Spade

By the way, I just want to point out that I got the leathery leggings with zipper detailing for only $1.  I was in Bellingham Walmart when I saw this legging on the clearance section.  I thought "no way, must be a pricing error but I better check it out." When the leggings rang as $1 on the cash register, I just wanted to run out of the store in case they called me back to tell me that it really wasn't $1. Everytime I use it, I get so happy.  I love good deals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment