Friday, March 2, 2012

The "IT" Bag


So every year, there seems to be an "IT" bag that almost every girl covets for.  The "IT" bags usually cost an arm and a leg, so obviously all I do is drool from a far . With Holt Renfrew being the only high end department store in Vancouver, you will be probably wait listed even if you had money to purchase it. That is of course unless you personally know a sales rep who will save you one, in that case, I am jealous! Unfortunately (or fortunately), there is the internet where I can scour for pictures of the bag.

The current "IT" bag for this year seems to be the Celine Mini Luggage bag. Isn't it a beauty? The simple leather tote bag would be perfect for everyday use, it will automatically make any outfit sophisticated. Love it! If only I can get my hands on one...and if only my bank account suddenly had an extra $2000 to spare.




2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite handbags. The shape is so gorgeously unique! Save up your pennies and suddenly one day you'll have an extra $2000 to spend (that's how I did it)! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori for the motivation. For some reason, when I have saved enough money to buy the things I want..I no longer want to part with the money! Lolz!

      I definitely agree that this handbag is so lovely! BTW, your YSL Arty ring is to die for, the pink color was a good choice!

      Delete